1. Co-productivity: The Centre aims at fostering co-production and exchange of north-south knowledge and experiences;
2. Inclusivity: The Centre strives to encourage and facilitate practices of transparency and accountability in all tier of decision making;
3. Professionalism: In all endeavors, the Centre fosters a cohesive work environment while attracting and maintaining professionalism;
4. Efficiency: Proper, efficient and sustainable use of environmental resources and conservation of the ecosystem;
5. Quality: The Centre employs modern technologies in communication to relay up to date information to all the stakeholders;
6. Interactive: Applying the Triple Helix Approach, the Centre offers a platform to bring together decision makers, local citizens and academicians for research and practice.